Personal home care
We provide personal home care to help with personal daily routines which may have become more difficult.
Our personal home care services support the elderly and frail, physically disabled, or those with mental health illness with personal daily routines at home that may be impossible to do alone, or have become more difficult.
This kind of support can range from getting out of bed in the morning; help with washing and dressing; assistance with maintaining personal appearance; help and support with toileting/incontinence; getting settled in for the evening and going to bed.
Benefits of our Domiciliary Care service:
- Care packages and carers are individually matched
- You keep your independence while still receiving care
- Care starts from just 30 minutes
- Cost effective to suit your budget
- Carers are DBS/CRB checked for your security
- Companionship at your convenience.
Our care givers are all trained in the latest safe techniques to physically assist throughout personal care and will help their clients to maintain their modesty at a level they feel comfortable with.